Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Recipe Book

I like to cook. I also like to eat...that goes without saying. When my gals come over for their once a month crop, I like to cook them breakfast...it's my way of saying, "Welcome! I am so happy to have you here." My favorite thing to do is a breakfast casserole. I have perused the web looking for good recipes and have done about 20-25 different ones. My ladies love them and they are easy to prepare, as most are made the day before and then put in the oven in the morning. When they arrive, the scent of breakfast cooking is in the air and we all get off to a really good start. Here is one of the casseroles that has really hit the mark many times. It is not done the night before, but the assembly is easy and takes no time at all. (I often substitute bacon for ham here.)


Following is one I made for the first time last crop, and it is more savory and "brunch" like. I thought it was to die for. Feel free to try these recipes yourself!  My gift.


I am so happy with these recipes that I made a 7 x 5 recipe book which I printed with Panstoria Print Shop.  I'm going to give these to some very special people for Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment